It stopped raining just in time for our second maintenance check. Julie and Denn were in attendance (Denn, chief photographer). We managed to see sealed (which can be seen in the centre of the photograph) and un sealed brood. There was also capped and uncapped honey stores (the sealed can be seen in the bottom corner). We didnt see the queen this time but we did see eggs which were laid about 3 days ago and the bees were calm so we were confident she was there. The bees still have not moved into the new frames, we made but a quick call to Martin our bee expert who confirmed it might take them a little longer to move over. I went down this morning and gave them some more bee food (for energy and hopefully comb building) and sprayed the new frames with the syrup to encourage them explore. If you have any questions or comments please post them!